It's that time of year again!
The leaves are changing color, the air is getting crisp, and Halloween is just around the corner. Are you looking for a fun and unique way to show your Halloween spirit this year? If so, look no further! Here are 31 ways to get into the holiday spirit:
- Wear a costume every day for the month of October.
- Bake Halloween-themed treats and share them with your neighbors.
- Go all out with decorations - inside and out! Carve or paint pumpkins.
- Make a homemade Halloween costume. Plan a themed party complete with spooky food and drinks.
- Go trick-or-treating with your kids (or grandkids). Visit a haunted house. Watch scary movies (with the lights on, of course).
- Go on a hayride. Attend a fall festival.
- Take a trip to a nearby pumpkin patch.
- Make caramel apples. Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Volunteer at a local shelter
- Wrapped in blankets hand out candy to trick-or-treaters from your porch
- Have a marathon of all the Harry Potter movies
- Visit a haunted attraction, Go on a ghost tour.
- Read spooky stories by candlelight. Wear glow-in-the-dark makeup
- Host a costume party. Bake Halloween cookies
- Carve pumpkins
- Go apple picking
- Play in leaves
- Go trick-or-treating
- Make s’mores
- Host/attend a Halloween parade
- Make bats fly across your front door, light candles in pumpkins
- DIY your costume
- Build a gingerbread house
- Listen to spooky music. Dress up your pets
- Eat candy corn, drink pumpkin spice coffee
- Stroll through a corn maze. Visit an autumn fair
- Decorate sugar cookies
- Listen to ghost stories around a campfire. Tell scary stories around a bonfire
- Give out candy to trick-or-treaters
- Bob for apples. Play in fallen leaves. Get lost in a corn maze
- Build a fort out of blankets and pillows and eat popcorn while watching scary movies
No matter how you choose to show your Halloween spirit this year, have fun and be safe! From all of us here at Jenston Girl, we wish you a Happy Halloween! .......XOXO😘
If you find our post Interesting, you can also share it using these handy Share buttons: