Milan is a city that has it all - high fashion, delicious food, and plenty of culture.
And while it's easy to spend all your time (and money) shopping on Via Montenapoleone or dining at one of the city's Michelin-starred restaurants, there's plenty more to do. Here are some fun and unusual things to do the next time you're in Milan!
1. Get a bird's eye view of the city from the top of the Duomo.
2. Take a tour of Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper.
3. Stroll through the Brera neighborhood and window shop at the art galleries.
4. Sip an aperitivo at one of Milan's many rooftop bars.
5. people watch at Piazza del Duomo.
6. Visit the Museo Poldi Pezzoli for a dose of art and culture.
7. Sample some gelato from one of the city's many gelaterias.
9. Shop till you drop at the Quadrilatero della Moda - Milan's fashion district.
10. Attend a show at La Scala - one of the world's most famous opera houses!
There you have it - 10 fun and unusual things to do in Milan! Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, make sure to take some time to explore all that this vibrant city has to offer! Until Next Time!...XOXO 🍁🧡🍂
If you find our post Interesting, you can also share it using these handy Share buttons: